§1 Scope of application
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders that you place on Figuregrounds.com. Figuregrounds.com is an online shop of Blickpunkt Media e.U. The proprietor is Ing. Helmut Kubisch (Impressum).
- The range of goods in our online shop is aimed exclusively at buyers who have reached the age of 18.
- All deliveries, services and offers on the part of the seller shall be provided only on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions. The general terms and conditions apply to companies for all future business relationships, even if they are not expressly agreed again.
- The contract language is exclusively german.
- You can call up and print out the currently valid general terms and conditions at figuregrounds.com/agb.
§2 Conclusion of contract
- The presentation of goods on Figuregrounds.com does not constitute a binding application to conclude a purchase contract. iIt is just a non-binding invitation to order goods in the online shop.
- By clicking the “Buy” button, you submit a binding purchase offer. Immediately before placing this order, you can check the order again and correct it if necessary.
- The contract is only concluded by activating the content or providing a link.
§3 License to use
- The download products are protected by copyright. The following licensing terms apply: Copyright & License
- The prices stated on the product pages include VAT and other price components.
§5 Terms of payment
- Payment is made exclusively via PayPal Plus.
- As part of the payment service PayPal Plus, we offer you various payment methods as PayPal services. You will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. There you can specify your payment details, confirm the use of your data by PayPal and the payment instructions to PayPal. You’ll get more information during the ordering process.
- If you have chosen the payment method PayPal, you have to be registered there or register first and legitimize with your access data in order to pay the invoice amount. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately after confirmation of the payment order.
- If you have selected the method of payment direct debit, you do not have to be registered with PayPal in order to pay the invoice amount. By confirming the payment order you give PayPal a direct debit mandate. About the date of the account debit you will be informed separately by PayPal in a pre-notification. Upon submitting the direct debit mandate immediately after confirming the payment order, PayPal will ask its bank to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction will be processed and your account will be charged.
- If you have chosen the payment method credit card, you do not have to be registered with PayPal in order to pay the invoice amount. The payment transaction will be processed by your credit card company at the request of PayPal and your card will be charged immediately upon confirmation of the money order and after your legitimacy as the legitimate cardholder.
§6 Offsetting and retention rights
- You only have the right to offset if your counterclaim has been legally established, is not disputed or recognized by us, or is closely synallagmatically related to our claim.
- You can only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§7 Dispatch conditions
- Our products are downloadable digital products. We do not dispatch items.
§8 Digital product delivery
- Unless otherwise agreed, the goods are delivered by providing a link. This can be operated by you and starts the download to the storage medium of your choice.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide suitable software that enables the files to be opened, edited and printed out properly.
- There are no shipping costs for download products (digital content that is not delivered on a physical medium).
- The buyer will receive an invoice / order confirmation with a clickable link to download once the order has been processed and paid for. The buyer can also download the download item in his customer account. The email with access data for executing the download will be sent within 24 hours of the conclusion of the contract (with agreed advance payment after the time of your payment instruction). You will be informed of the provision by email.